Tuesday , September 29 2020
Breaking News
Home / Tag Archives: Human Resource Information System (HRIS)

Tag Archives: Human Resource Information System (HRIS)

FBR HRIS lacks CNICs of 18 officers

ISLAMABAD: The Computerized National Identity Cards (CNIC) numbers of 18 FBR officers including two BPS-20 and five BPS-19 officers are not existed in the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and internal identification system of the board. This anomaly or discrepancy speaks volumes about the up-gradation and modernization of the internal system of the national revenue collecting agency. According to available ... Read More »

Zero tolerance for corrupt practices in FBR: Bashirullah Khan

ISLAMABAD: The Federal Board of Revenue has accomplished 80 percent automation for putting in place Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and remaining 20 percent work will be completed within next few months, FBR’s Chief Management Bashirullah Khan said.  “We are undertaking strenuous efforts to link all HR data with HRIS. Once the online system starts functioning, all matters pertaining to ... Read More »