LAHORE: Lahore Customs Agents Association (LCAA) issued notification declaring results of elections of office-bearers.
According to the notification issued by Chairman Election Commission Mian Ziaul Qayyum, following members are elected as office-bearers of the Association:-
- Sajid Aziz Meer of M/s Meer Brothers International as president
- Farooq Hassan of M/s Ports Way as senior vice-president
- Abdul Sattar Gujjar of M/s Sheen Trading Company as deputy senior vice-president
- Tariq Javed of M/s J&J Cargo as vice-president-I
- Mohammad Azeem of M/s Maritime Agency as vice-president-II
- Shahbaz Munir of M/s Al-Zain Enterprises as vice-president-III
- Ashique Hussain of M/s Glorious Enterprises as vice-president-IV
- Zafar Saeed Butt of M/s Mubarak Linkers as vice-president-V
- Arshad Mehmood of M/s Raji International as vice-president-VI
- Mirza Qasim Baig of M/s Mirza Sons as general-secretary
- Haseeb Farhat of M/s Fair Corporation as joint-secretary
- Sajjad Ali of M/s Universal Traders as information secretary
- Riaz Ahmed of M/s Front Line Cargo as finance secretary.
Later, newly-elected president of the association Sajid Aziz Meer thanked all the members of the association for their support and reposing confidence on him. He assured them that the association will take every possible measure to resolve outstanding issues of LCAA.