Friday , September 25 2020
Breaking News
Home / Breaking News / RTO Faisalabad collects Rs2.32 billion in April
RTO Faisalabad collects Rs2.32 billion in April

RTO Faisalabad collects Rs2.32 billion in April

FAISALABAD: Federal Board of Revenue Regional Tax office Faisalabad has surpassed the target of April, 2015 by Rs629 million and collected almost Rs2.32 billion as taxes.

As per detail, FBR had assigned the target of Rs1.698 billion for April to RTO Faisalabad while RTO not only remained successful to achieve it but also collected 37 percent more than the set target.

On the other hand, field formation Faisalabad has achieved 79 percent of the total target for current fiscal year 2014-15 and it has two months remaining to collect 21 percent of the whole target to mark 100 percent in yearly target.

Faisalabad region collected Rs1.447 billion as income tax, Rs845.8 as sales tax and Rs34.2 million as Federal Excise Duty during April, 2015.

The achievement has been made under the dedicated efforts of the Chief Commissioners RTO Faisalabad, Tasneem Rehman and her core team comprising commissioners, additional commissioners and other subordinate officers.

The FBR has also appreciated the performance of the RTO and directed authorities concerned to achieve the 100 percent target of current fiscal year.