ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued notification for transfer and posting of following officers of Pakistan Customs Service (BS-19-20) with immediate effect and until further orders:-
- Gul Rehman BS-21, Director-General, Directorate General of Reforms & Automation Customs, Islamabd is transferred and posted as Chief Collector of Customs, Balochistan.
- Syed Hamid Ali BS-21, Member, (Lookafter charge of Legal & Accounting Customs Wing) Federal Board of Revenue (Hq)< Islamabad is transferred as posted as Member, (Legal & Accounting Customs, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq) Islamabad.
- Wajid Ali, BS-20, is transferred and posted as Director-General (OPS), Directorate General of Reforms & Automation Customs, Islamabad on return from NMC.
- Ahmad Rauf BS-20, is transferred and posted as Director-General, Directorate General of Input Output Coefficient Organization (IOCO), Karachi on return from NMC.
- Fayyaz Rasool BS-19 is transferred from Chief (OPS), Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad and the officer will look after the charge of Chief R&A, Customs “Wing, FBR HQs in addition to his own duties.
- Sanaullah Abro, Director OPS, Directorate of Risk Management, Karachi is transferred and the officer will look after the charge of Director, Reforms and Automation Customs, Karachi in addition to his own duties.
The officers who are drawing performance allowance prior to this notification shall continue to draw this allowance on the new place of posting.
The above listed officers are requested to relinquish/assume charge, using online HRMS facility made available to FBR or using their IJP logins.