ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued notification for transfer and posting of 5 officials of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) BS-17-19 with immediate effect and until further orders:-
Details are as under:-
- Ghulam Nabi Kamboh (BS-19) is transferred from FBR (HQ) and posted as Additional Collector, Collectorate of Customs Preventive, Multan.
- Jamshed Ali Talpur (BS-18) is transferred and posted as Secretary (OPS), FATF Cell, Federal Board of Revenue (HQ), Islamabad.
- Muhammad Akbar Jan (BS-18) is transferred from Collectorate of Customs Preventive Karachi and posted as Deputy Collector Collectorate of Preventive Quetta.
- Hameer Khan (BS-17) is transferred from Collectorate of Customs Preventive, Karachi and posted as Assistant Collector, Collectorate of Customs Preventive, Quetta.
- Syeda Sidra Munawar Kazmi (BS-17) Assistant Collector (Prob), is transferred from Collectorate of Customs Preventive Lahore and posted as Assistant Collector (Prob), Customs Collectorate (AIIA) Lahore.
The officers who are drawing performance allowance prior to issuance of this notification shall continue to draw this allowance on the new place of posting.
All above listed officers are requested to relinquish/assume charge, using online HRMS facility made available to FBR by using their IJP logins.