ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) issued notification for transfer and posting of following officers of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) with immediate effect and until further orders:-
- Deputy Collector Customs Collectorate Dr. Jam Muhammad Imran (BS-18) is transferred and posted as Deputy Director, Directorate-General of IOCO, Karachi.
- Deputy Collector Customs Collectorate of Appraisement & Facilitation East Karach Muhammad Arslan Majeed Rana (BS-18) is transferred and posted as Deputy Director, Directorate of IOCO (South), Karachi.
- Assistant Collector Customs Collectorate of Islamabad Quratulain Ramay (BS-17) is transferred ad posted as Assistant Director, Directorate-General of IPR (Enforcement North), Islamabad.
- Assistant Collector Customs Collectorate Islamabad Noorul Huda Mallick (BS-17) is transferred and posted as Assistant Collector, Customs Collectorate Appraisement & Facilitation, Peshawar
- Assistant Collector, Salik Mehmood (BS-17) of Customs Collectorate of Appraisement & Facilitation-East, Karachi is transferred and posted as Assistant Collector, Customs Collectorate, Islamabad
The officers who are drawing performance allowance prior to issuance of this notification shall continue to draw this allowance on the new place of posting.
All above listed officers are requested to relinquish/assume charge, using online HRMS facility made available to FBR or by using their IJP logins.