ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) issued notification for promotion of following superintendents of preventive and valuation in BS-7 with immediate effect and until further orders:-
Details are as under:-
- Muhammad Khalid, Superintendent, RTO, Gujranwala.
- Mehmood Ahmad Nasir, Superintendent, CRTO, Lahore.
- Manoo Mal Galwani, Superintendent, MCC, Hyderabad.
- Amjad Lal Junejo, Superintendent, RTO, Hyderabad.
- Ms. Kausar Jabeen, Superintendent, RTO-II< Karachi.
- Samasam Qadir Shah, Superintendent, Preventive Service Enforcement and Compliance, Karachi.
- Nasir Iqbal Kasuri, Principal Appraiser, Directorate of Internal Audit Customs Lahore.
- Principal Appraiser Abdul Qayyum, MCC Appraisement and Facilitation-East, Karachi.
- Shafiullah, Principal Appraiser, MCC Appraisement & Facilitation-West, Karachi.
- Abdul Hamed, Principal Appraiser, Directorate General of Customs Valuation, Karachi.
Promotion of the above officers will take effect from the date of their joining/charge assumption, subject to the condition that no disciplinary proceedings/enquiry is pending against them. Their formal posting will be notified separately.
They will be on probation for a period of one year, extendable for further period, not exceeding one year, provided that if no order is issued by the day following the termination of probationary period, the appointment shall deem to be held until further order.
The officer already drawing performance allowance equal to 100 percent of basic pay will continue to draw it on their promotion.