KARACHI: FBR’s newly-constituted Tax Reforms Commission has asked the general public to submit their suggestions and recommendations to improve the revenue mechanism.
The Federal Minister for Finance and Revenue is pleased to constitute a “Tax Reforms Commission” for
- Review and rationalization of Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Customs Tariff Rationalization
- Review of Autonomy and Administrative structure of FBR
- Creation of border force to deal with illegal movement of persons and goods across international borders; and
- Any other related issues.
Please submit your suggestions and ideas to be considered by the Tax Reforms Commission till 30th November, 2014.