TOKYO: Official screenshots and details from Bandai Namco clears what is included in DLC pack 2 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse and what users will be paying for in the yet to be dated DLC pack. The pack will include:
- Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron as playable characters
- 3 Time Patrol Quests
- 3 Parallel Quests
- Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
- 6 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa. (Not sure if there are actually only 5 costumes or one isn’t listed here).
- 24 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
- 6 new Z-Souls:
- Eis Shenron’s Z soul I’m doing fine.
- Nuova Shenron’s Z soul that’s how I fight!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 1 this is my best move!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 2 Dumped agaaaain!
- Mira’s Z soul I feel iz A powerful energy!
- Towa’s Z soul Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand
Pretty decent amount of content here and playing as two of the shadow dragons is definitely cool and will give users a nice portion of the GT roster. This is the first time Eis Shenron is playable in any Dragon Ball game.
In a nice treat to ease the pain of some of the worst RNG implementation in recent gaming, Bandai Namco also announced that each week they will be giving away a Dragon Ball from the Time Space Delivery counter. Simply walk up to the counter and you can claim your prize. Dates for the Dragon Balls are below.
March 20th – Two-star Dragon Ball, Five-star Dragon Ball
March 27th – Three-star Dragon Ball
April 3rd – Six-star Dragon Ball
April 10th – Seven-star Dragon Ball
April 17th – One-star Dragon Ball