LAHORE: Collectorate of Customs Allama Iqbal International Airport (AIIA) Azmat Tahira has issued office order assigning look after charge to following deputy collector.
The order stated that during the ex-Pakistan leave of Deputy Collector, Saqib-ur-Rehman, the following officers will look after the chare as mentioned against their name, in addition to their already assigned duties:-
- Usman Tariq, Deputy Collector, assigned work at airport traffic, adjudication, refund and rebate, accompanied baggage, state ware house.
- Muhammad Faizan Badar, Deputy Collector assigned work at export.
Earlier, Collectorate of Customs Allama Iqbal International Airport (AIIA) Azmat Tahira has issued office order for distribution of work among following officers with immediate effect and until further orders:-
Detail is as under:
- Usman Tariq, Deputy Collector assigned work at H.Q, MIS-I, Group-III ICG assessment, ICG examination, law, I&P, ACCU
- Saqib-ur-Rehman, Deputy Collector, assigned work at airport (traffic), accompanied baggage, state warehouse, export, adjudication, refund & rebate.
- Faizan Badar, Deputy Collector, assigned work at MIS-II, TP, MCD, Cash, PRV, R&D, Group-II, FTO, special audit, DR (appellate tribunal).
- Syeda Sidra Munawar Kazmi, Assistant Collector, assigned work at Group-I, bank guarantee, PMDU, DRRA & internal audit, import examination.
- Shafaat Ali Mirza, Assistant Collector, assigned work at unaccompanied baggage, recovery, auction, GPO, MCD, (One Customs allow/feeding, allow for filing GD without NTN/GST ad feeding, IGM Fine waiver.